DiverseCity onBoard Webinar: February 1, 2016.
NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS face new challenges in today’s complex and transformative environment. Innovative strategies and responsive leadership are required to successfully achieve their mission. In this webinar, guest speakers Susan McIsaac, CEO of United Way Toronto & York Region and Shirley Hoy, Vice Chair, Community Impact Committee, United Way Toronto & York Region, join Ratna Omidvar, Executive Director of the Global Diversity Exchange, to discuss their organization’s experiences, strategies, and lessons learned in adapting to new and innovative ways to ensure an organization’s relevance in a changing landscape.
At the end of the session, audience participants will have:
- Increased knowledge of adaptive governance
- An understanding of strategies and tactics to restructure an organization and its governance, leverage strengths and address potential challenges along the way
- A concrete example of how boards can lead broad community consultation to define the vision and strategy for an organization’s next strategic plan
The discussion will be followed by an audience Q&A.
- DiverseCity onBoard paid customers (Training and/or Matching): FREE w/ promo code
- Non-DiverseCity onBoard registrants: $50 per webinar | $120 for 5 webinar series package
To learn more about registering for DiverseCity onBoard, click here.